RTV2 Liquid Silicone Gel for Electronics, Potting Silicone Glue
Usage of RTV2 Liquid Potting Silicone Gel for Electronics
-air filter potting
-bonded seal of electronic components
-power module and control module, which requires waterproof and
-LED screen, Wind Power Generator, PCB substrate,PP,ABS,PVC etc.
- silicone breast pad, artificial breast, silicone bra, simulation
breast, silicone nubra
Description of RTV2 Liquid Potting Silicone Gel for Electronics
The RTV2 Liquid Potting Silicone Gel for Electronics, XB-902#, is a
type of two-component encapsulation silicone cured at room
temperature. XB-902# works on the surface of material as
PC(Poly-carbonate), ABS, PP, PVC as to its superior bonding
feature. It is also applicable for insulation, waterproof and
bonding of electronics parts. It has many merits, such as chemical
resistance, good thermal transfering ability, and it meets the
requirements of European ROHs, UL94-V1.
RTV2 liquid silicone gel for electronics Technical Parameters:
Warm tips for the electrical potting silicone:
1.Sealing package for storage. The mixture should be used up at
once to avoid wasting.
2. The thermal transfer silicone belongs to non-dangerous goods,
but keeps away form mouth and eyes.
3. When it gets stratified after a period of storage, Please mix
XB-902# evenly before using, it does not affect
Package of RTV2 Liquid Potting Silicone Gel for Electronics:
1.Twelve(12) months when stored at 24°C in original unopened
2. This kind of product is non-dangerous product, it can be
transported as general chemicals.
3. Products exceed the storage life should be confirmed normal
Technical guidelines of RTV2 liquid silicone gel for electronics:
1.Please put part A and B in separate container and stir evenly
before mixing the two parts together.
2. Weight Ratio: part A: part B = 1:1
3.Bubble release if necessary, put the mixture under 0.08 MPa for 3
4. Xb-902# is cured at room temperature, so please put it under
room temperature after pouring.
Kindly note: Temperature and Humidity with tremendous influences